I like this and want to do this:
or three months, from November 2nd, 2015 to January 31st, 2016, I tracked how I spent every 15 minutes of every day and categorized each into one of seven activities:
- Non-Technical Work: Email, writing, diagramming, project management, PivotalTracker, etc.
- Technical Work: Coding, designing, data analysis, etc.
- Discussion: Team meetings, speaking events, meeting with mentors or investors, Techstars happy hours, etc.
- Travel: Driving or flying (when I couldn’t do any work)
- Exercise: Running (which basically never happened)
- Personal: Time with family, cooking, hobbies, reading, housework etc.